On this beautifully crafted story of Gandhi we will learn how he preached non-violence until his dying day & freed India from British with peaceful resistance. Unfortunately, Gandhi championed the philosophy of non-violence only to die at the hands of assassins at Delhi, India.
We will start our tour with a riveting introduction about Gandhi, his principles and the world shaking movements he created. To deeply feel Gandhi’s struggle, we will visit Birla house where Gandhi spent the last few days of his life before the assassination.
Keeping Gandhi in our hearts, we will move to Rajghat where he was cremated and is still alive in the hearts of Indians as Nations’ Father. The tour will include a visit to Gandhis’ Museum where we will listen to amusing, amazing and deeply moving stories from Gandhi’s life.
A sit down lunch is where we will ponder on Gandhi’s life after learning the significant stories about India’s freedom, non-violence and funny facts about Gandhi. We will also visit a clothing store which is inspired by Gandhian principle of yarn spinning and being self sufficient.
- The storyteller with deep perspectives and insights into Gandhi’s life and Gandhian principles
- Air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Entry tickets to all monuments
- Sit down Lunch and mineral water
Max Group Size: 10
Min Age: 15 Years
Guest Packing List: Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Camera, walking shoes
- Casual clothing recommended
- Please drop a note to us or inform your guide if you have any food
- allergies or any medical problems
Route: Connaught place – Birla House – Rajghat – Gandhi Museum – Charkha Museum – Lunch at Rajasthali – Khadigram