From ₹ 3,500 per person
Explore Old Delhi, once the home of Mughals and now the heart of India, in all its glory on a bicycle tour curated by Delhi veterans. From the bike saddle we will observe the capital city waking up to its chaos and tripping you into its transcendental history. All delivered in an amusing storified format that will leave you awe stuck sometimes and in laughter at times!
We will cycle through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi & see more than on foot discovering unimaginably narrow streets, hidden corners and historic monuments (Lal Quila, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, fatehpuri masjid etc. ).
The experience will culminate over a nice breakfast, new friendships and stories to take home.
Barakhamba Metro Station, gate No. 5 (Exit)
- City Bikes and Helmet
- Mineral water & Energy Drink
- Pollution Mask
- Local Guide
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Entry to monuments
Max Group Size: 10
Min Age: 8 Years
Guest Packing List: Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Camera
- Beginner level cycling experience required
- Please arrange your travel to & fro the meeting point
- We will not go inside the monuments
- Casual clothing recommended
- Please drop a note to us or inform your guide if you have any food allergies
Time of the day : Morning
Suitable for : Solo Travelers, Family & Kids, Couples, Groups
- Cycle through the bustle of Chandni Chowk
- Enjoy panoramic view from a secret location
- Visit spice market
- View Red fort & Jama Masjid (Mosque)
- Savor 400 years old recipe for breakfast & Sample street food
Barakhamba Metro Station, Gate No. 5 Exit.
Spot our guides with a pop-up banner at the exit of Gate no. 5.