From ₹ 7,000 per person
Delhi, the historical capital, has witnessed many reigns and eras, each with a pinch of art, spoonful of culture and loads of food poured in its development. This richness of cultures and religions makes Delhi a hot-pot of culinary delights.
The food saga of Delhi starts from 16th century old classic mughlai cuisine to advent of Punjabi culture after India’s Independence to common man’s street food (Chaat). And, now one can witness the inception of a new chapter – the rapid entry of Chinese and South Asian delights seamlessly adding up in Delhi’s palette.
So, get set to experience New Delhi’s finest and most delectable food-walk in the evening. We will start with the highly democratized common man’s food (Chaat) and then Kebabs at Delhi’s most happening market. We will then head towards the momos trail – Delhi’s recent food love and after all the foodie wisdom, sit for a big dinner, in North Indian theme, where we will try Delhi’s best-est Butter Chicken and Naan (breads) followed by a little surprise in the end.
The food experience is not complete without a visit to a MegaKitchen of Delhi that feeds thousands of people everyday and you can volunteer a few mins towards the “Art of Gratitude” by cooking for others. Your transportation will be taken care of in air-conditioned cars with company of our guides who are also Delhi’s grub experts.
- All food delicacies, Dinner and drinks
- Local transport through air-conditioned cars
- Company of English speaking local food storyteller
- Online photo album of your entire experience as a gift for your memories
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
- Eat very light before the tour as there are lots of delicacies to sample followed by the big dinner
- Kindly wear comfortable footwear to be able to explore the charm of the city on foot
- We will visit a religious place, please cover your arms and legs
- Please inform your guide in advance regarding any food allergies you may have
- Please be considerate to co-travelers by arriving on time
What do I need to bring?
Time of the day : Evening
Suitable for : Solo Travelers, Family & Kids, Couples, Groups
- Enjoy the carefully crafted story of 4 Chapters of Delhi’s food evolution
- Relish Chaat (local’s food) at Delhi’s most famous chaat stall & Savour finest Mughlai Kebabs
- Visit and volunteer at Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) MegaKitchen and experience the “Art of Gratitude”
- Hog on to Delhi’s signature Butter Chicken curry (Non-Veg) / Shahi Paneer (Veg) with classic breads made in clay oven
- With food, also observe Delhi’s cosmopolitan vibe and the evenings
- Relaxed transportation in air-conditioned cars
Spot our guides with a pop-up banner at the entrance of Triveni Cafe