From ₹ 2,500 per person
Everyday New Delhi wakes up to its imperial history, an era of independence and continues on a cosmopolitan high note. This is what we would experience on the cycling tour by listening to a beautifully crafted story about modern Delhi’s transformation after the British Raj.
The magnanimous campuses and Majestic Lutyens zone conjure up the past European era and India’s independence fused in an unusual way that will woo your senses. We will also visit various historical sites such as India Gate, President’s Estate, and a Sikh temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib) where we experience the art of gratitude through a communal meal called ‘langar’.
Our tour will culminate over the breakfast/lunch, new friendships and stories to take home.
Barakhamba Road Metro Station, Gate No. 5 Exit.
- English Speaking Guide
- City Bikes and Helmet
- Mineral water & Energy Drink
- Pollution Mask
- Entry to the monuments
- Pick & Drop from meeting point.
Max Group Size: 10
Min Age: 8 Years
Guest Packing List: Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Camera
- Beginner level cycling experience required.
- Please arrange your travel to & fro the meeting point
- We will not go inside the monuments
Time of the day: Morning
Suitable for: Solo Travelers, Family & Kids, Couples, Groups
- Cycle through the Lutyens zone & learn about Delhi’s history
- Stroll at India Gate & Enjoy panoramic views of President’s Estate (Rashtrapati Bhawan)
- Visit to Gurudwara (Famous Sikh temple)
- Get surprised by hidden 11th century stepwells
- Traditional Indian breakfast
Barakhamba Road Metro Station, Gate No. 5 Exit