About the Tour:
India is a land of diversity where 1.3 Bn people with various religious beliefs live in harmony. Despite many religions, the divinity & peace can be immediately felt in all major religious practices, namely Hinduism (80%, Islam (15%), Sikhism (2%), Christianity (2%).
On this curated tour, we will explore the divinity of Delhi by visiting most iconic centers of 4 major religions in India. Following a chronological order of origin of these religions, your expert guide will share deep observations about Hinduism at iconic Birla temple complex & Islam at the serene Jama Mosque. We will head to Delhi’s famous Cathedral and then to a prominent Sikh temple to feel the divine and introspect. You will have the most authentic experience at all 4 locations by doing a few rituals first hand and understanding the meaning within.
The tour includes transportation through colorful Tuk Tuks and a vegetarian meal at the culmination where we will share our experiences and stories to take back home.
Jama Masjid Metro Station (Violet Line), Gate No. 4 (Exit). Spot our guides with a red flag and pop-up banner of Spiritual Tour.
- The storyteller with deep perspectives and insights into religions of India
- Transportation through Tuk-tuk
- Entry tickets to Jama Mosque
- Sit down Lunch/Dinner and mineral water
- Any food/fritters on the way
Max Group Size: 10
Min Age: 12 Years
Guest Packing List: Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Camera, walking shoes
- Casual clothing recommended, please cover your arms and legs as we will go to religious places
- Please drop a note to us or inform your guide if you have any food allergies or any medical problems