From ₹ 3,500 per person
Under the stars let’s explore the cosmopolitan vibe of Delhi. The bustling capital’s electrifying evenings, panoramic views of lutyens and local food sampling on streets will make you fall in love with Delhi. The night cycling tour will be delivered through a beautifully crafted story about modern Delhi’s transformation and its culture. We will visit various historical sites such as India Gate, President’s Estate, and a Sikh temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib) to name a few…
Our tour will culminate over a midnight munching joint, new friendships and stories to take home.
Barakhamba Road Metro Station, Gate No. 5 (Exit)
- English Speaking Guide
- City Bikes and Helmet
- Mineral water & Coffee
- Midnight Meal
- Pollution Mask
- Entry to the monuments
- Pick & Drop from meeting point.
Max Group Size: 10
Min Age: 12 Years
Guest Packing List: Light Jacket and Camera
- Beginner level cycling experience required.
- Please arrange your travel to & fro the meeting point
- We will not go inside the monuments
Time of the day : Night
Suitable for : Solo Travelers, Family & Kids, Couples, Groups
- Enjoy panoramic views of President’s Estate (Rashtrapati Bhawan)
- Visit to Gurudwara (Famous Sikh temple)
- Stroll at India Gate
- Midnight munchies
- Fire Paan (Betel Leaf)